- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for Payroll functional workstream and/or project activities assigned by functional lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including technical, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyze business requirements to find configuration solutions; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience implementing/configuring Workday Payroll Management module that includes 1 full-scale implementation and proficiency in at least one of the following functional areas:
- Earnings and Deductions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience
- Consulting experience
- Project Management or People Management experience
- Experience in Absence and Time Tracking modules
- Workday HCM and Workday US Payroll Certification
- Experience working in either the Healthcare industry or Public Services sector
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IL - Springfield,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.