Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Financial Services Banking
Are you ready to join our banking practice to help our clients’ clients—your friends, family and neighbors—get more out of their money? Do you want to transform products, processes and systems relating to lending, savings, mobile banking and ATMs? Can you envision leading-edge payments/cards business models and systems or orchestrate the upgrade of lending products and technologies, from origination and funding to collateral management and servicing?
If yes, then FS Banking Payments is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new Payment innovative world.
As a Banking Payments Senior Manager, you’ll be dedicated to help clients by playing the role of a partner who can work with the client team to design and deliver strategic solutions that achieve compliance, mitigates risks and seizes revenue growth opportunities.
You’ll often be:
- Integrating, simplifying, and improving, business strategy, technology, and operational efficiency across core payments, digital payments, transaction payments, mobile payments and compliance, risk and operations, to reduce costs and improve productivity;
- Delivering business change by designing and delivering the strategy across core payments, cards, digital innovation, digital and emerging payments;
- Helping recommend opportunities for robotics to streamline processes and gain efficiencies throughout the payment lifecycle;
- Identifying ways that Payments as A Service can both increase operational flexibility, reduce costs, and roadmap for implementation;
- Renewing card issuing processing platforms to support cost efficiency and growth in volumes;
- Enabling real time payments and developing real time payments architecture;
- Helping banks in extending their value chain by reinventing their processes and products;
- Driving re-platforming projects for increasing efficiency, stability and agility;
- Helping clients in incorporating digital technologies to stay relevant in the digital ecosystem and in developing connectivity to a wide range of payment methods;
- Reviewing payments processes followed by the clients and suggesting improvements;
- Leading teams of analysts and consultants and independently structuring work at the project level to deliver results;
- Developing business cases, project road maps and operating models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions;
- Understanding and implementing the use of Open Banking / Open APIs;
- Synthesizing analyses of the project team into clear, sound recommendations for the client teams to implement;
- Adapting existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems;
- Running Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management, etc.) with discipline, rigor and integrity;
- Developing the Banking Payments practice and building Accenture’s Payment offerings, assets and capabilities;
- Leading business development activities including opportunity identification, qualification, proposal development/presentation, and commercial contract negotiation,
- Developing and managing
high-performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively
mentoring others and contributing to performance management and
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Banking with majority of experience in Payments—particularly Core and Commercial Payments, or equivalent between Banking Management Consulting/ Technology Consulting.
- Business product, operations or project management experience implementing new payment products, solutions and / or redesigning processes, in at least one of the following areas:
- Core Payments including Retail and Corporate payments—particularly with ACH, Wires, EFT, SWIFT, Faster Payment, payment messaging, ISO20022
- Digital Innovation – Third Party integration, Online banking and client portals
- Mobile Payments
- Payments Re-platforming
- Real-Time Payments and Real Time Payment Architectures
- Open Banking/Open APIs
- Within a professional consulting services firm: track record of consulting project delivery including managing teams, producing project deliverables, and managing projects within timelines and budgets
- Interfacing with client executives at C-suite level
- Demonstrated leadership, team work and collaboration in a professional setting
- Project management experience with the one or more of the following:
- Cards Acquiring and Issuing
- Core Payments
- Banking, Financial Services, and/or Software industries
- Artificial Intelligence and/ or Robotics
- Real-Time Payments and Real-Time Payments Architectures
- Agile Methodology
- Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Experience working with commercial payment vendor platforms
- E.g. Finastra, FIS, Fiserv, ACI, TSYS, Oracle, IBM
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specifications and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the payments industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.