Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Marketing Services Campaign Manager
Please note we are anticipating new roles this fall & would like to speak to qualified candidates, thanks for your interest!
- Works with the Brand teams to manage and track campaign calendars
- Conducts weekly meetings with the Brand teams to review the status of in-flight requests in addition to the forecast of upcoming requests
- Works with campaign operations, the client, and third-party vendor teams to drive campaign execution from requirements to delivery
- Works with the Brand teams to confirm feasibility of the campaign plan and specific campaign requirements
- Reviews JIRA requests and all associated documentation (BRDs, Assets) for completeness and feasibility and transitions to the campaign operations team
- Assigns campaign complexity, confirms Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and delivery timeline
- Manages the delivery and execution of the request through the campaign development team
- Works with the campaign operations team on any issues and/or risks that may arise
- Responsible for making recommendations around how to be leverage the platform to enable campaign strategies
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manage risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
- Manages the Campaign Services team off-shore providing Campaign technical guidance
- Develops and manages client’s Campaign Best Practices document with other Campaign Managers
- Manages demand for services, capacity to deliver services and client expectations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-10 years of experience in marketing which may include Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations to include:
- Experience with one or more leading marketing automation vendors, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo or Strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Client service delivery experience
- Business (Systems) Analyst experience
- Experience across more than one vertical, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
- SFMC Email Specialist Certification
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.