- Help clients deliver digital products and oversee their quality
- Lead the team and manage day-to-day relationships to help the team do its best for the client
- Spot, gauge and solve complex business problems by studying situations or data and using new approaches and techniques
- Come up with recommendations and communicate them with crystal clarity to senior managers and clients
- Follow the strategy set senior managers set, but be ready to use your powers of persuasion if you think there’s a better way
- Use your judgment to chart the way forward on critical assignments
- Create proposals for business development opportunities and present them to senior leaders at potential clients
- A Bachelor's Degree required with strong academic record
- At least 5 years’ experience in professional services, preferably in management consulting or technology consulting
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital Thread/Twin and Product Lifecycle Management
- At least 5 years’ experience in basic and advanced Digital Thread technologies, including CAD, Simulation, PLM, Internet of Tings, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Analytics
- You’re up to speed on the latest digital topics, such as Blockchain, Internet of Things, Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- You’ve got experience leading projects where client and provider teams join forces, and you’re an ace in planning and managing projects
- You know everything there is to know about CAD/CAM, PLM, Innovation Management, Product Development and Engineering operations
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.