The Campus Recruiter supports 2-3 campuses and is accountable for execution associated with the delivery of candidates to meet recruiting demand for entry-level recruiting. The position is called to make independent decisions which have major day to day impact in area of responsibility. Accountable for developing new and/or managing multiple key internal/external client relationships across sphere of influence.
- Collaborates on the development of and ensures execution of recruiting strategies and marketing efforts for colleges/universities
- Communicates strategy/key messages to campus teams/stakeholders
- Builds relationships and serves as the point-of-contact for Accenture campus teams, career center personnel, college faculty, and student organizations
- Plans, coordinates, and leads the execution of all logistical elements for on-campus marketing efforts for colleges/university (i.e., information sessions, career fairs) and interviewing efforts (i.e., establishes interviewing dates, solicits and schedules interviewers, prepares interviewing materials)
- Reviews resumes to assess against entry-level profile; makes next step decisions
- Conducts screening and performance factor interviews as needed
- Reviews paperwork to ensure feedback is documented appropriately and meets EEO guidelines
- Makes next step decisions after interviews
- Serves as primary information resource for recruits throughout the interviewing process -- communicates status, answers questions, extends offers, schedules start dates, coordinates all follow-up efforts
- Enters recruit information into candidate management system
- Conducts periodic quality checks of recruiting systems to ensure data integrity
Travel to multiple locations and universities as business need requires, with a heavy emphasis in the Fall
May require overtime during peak season
Bachelor´s Degree (±16 years)
Minimum of 1 year campus recruiting experience, or relevant Accenture experience
- Ability to recommend new and innovative ideas to attract entry level talent.
- Prior recruitment experience at a major consulting company
- Strong relationship management skills
- Taleo systems experience
- Pipeline management
- Experience managing stakeholders at various levels, from peers to executives.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member, mentoring more junior recruiters
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.