- Responsible for developing and executing global internal communications programs to enable client sales activities, as well as working on key business priority communications programs and activities, as needed.
- Responsible for managing Operations global executive and people communication programs and campaigns relating to sales, developing content and messages that enables and equips sales teams in their selling pursuits and client discussions.
- Work closely with sales, business leads and subject matter experts, you will be responsible for shaping messages then packaging and disseminating content through appropriate comms channels to target audiences.
- Working closely with the Operations People Communications lead and others on the global comms team, you will work on a variety of global executive and employee comms programs and activities that are aligned to Operations business priorities.
- Program planning and management.
- Content creation: short form, people communications, innovation.
- Mindset, critical thinking/ business judgment, senior stakeholder management, innovation
- Good working knowledge of WordPress, social, Broadcast Services and
- Other key communication channels.
- Experience working in global, highly matrixed organizations.
- Evidence of working with multiple, senior stakeholders. Experience formulating and articulating sharp perspectives on a broad range of business issues; writing, digital packaging and distribution strategy; demonstrated experience advising stakeholders on content strategy.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.