Title: Accenture Strategy - Customer Insight & Growth Strategy Senior Manager, Service
Travel: 80 - 100%
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This role resides in Accenture’s Client & Market career track. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion stages into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on our client’s growth agenda.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy skills to identify and drive value through insight to partner with our clients and enable bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Strategy professionals provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape, functional disciplines, and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
The Service Strategy Senior Manager applies strategy development, value architecture, operating model, and functional knowledge skills to influence client’s growth agendas. The Service Strategy Senior Manager collaborates with business leaders and teams, as well as functional and technology leaders and teams, to develop actionable strategies that drive results.
In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, the Service Strategy Senior Manager will be part of Accenture Strategy’s engagement team and will lead, coach, and guide junior members of the team.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex problems across our customers’ sales organization
- Brings an analytical mindset to client engagements to evaluate a wide range of sales effectiveness dimensions and translate findings into actionable, targeted growth hypotheses
- Decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approaches.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Contributes to practice development in order to progress Accenture’s Customer Growth Strategy value proposition
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts on a client engagement.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales Strategy with specific experience in sales transformation, sales planning & effectiveness, and sales analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years of external consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.