Title: Accenture Strategy - Customer Insight & Growth Strategy Senior Manager, Service
Travel: 80 - 100%
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 480,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This role resides in Accenture’s Client & Market career track. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion stages into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on our client’s growth agenda.
Strategy professionals apply deep strategy skills to identify and drive value through insight to partner with our clients and enable bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues. Strategy professionals provide deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape, functional disciplines, and business options in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends.
The Service Strategy Senior Manager applies strategy development, value architecture, operating model, and functional knowledge skills to influence client’s growth agendas. The Service Strategy Senior Manager collaborates with business leaders and teams, as well as functional and technology leaders and teams, to develop actionable strategies that drive results.
In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, the Service Strategy Senior Manager will be part of Accenture Strategy’s engagement team and will lead, coach, and guide junior members of the team.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex problems across our customers’ sales organization
- Brings an analytical mindset to client engagements to evaluate a wide range of sales effectiveness dimensions and translate findings into actionable, targeted growth hypotheses
- Decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approaches.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Contributes to practice development in order to progress Accenture’s Customer Growth Strategy value proposition
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts on a client engagement.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Minimum of 5 years in Sales Strategy with specific experience in sales transformation, sales planning & effectiveness, and sales analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years of external consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.