Organization: Accenture Capability Network Supply Chain and Operations
Travel Required: 80-100% travel
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 4,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
· Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
· Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
· Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
· Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Management Consulting Analyst re-engineers business processes to drive efficiency and optimize the client's business, within a functional, industry or digital area; Designs and implements human capital, organization and change solutions to help clients achieve high performance and create a talent advantage.
Supply Chain and Operations house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are low complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited direct exposure with non-management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist