Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Locations: Washington, DC
People who use data to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation and responsible AI can widen the range of what humans can do and improve American democracy. As a consultant to federal agencies, we change how our country operates. By providing the right training and tools, we encouraged our people to go outside their comfort zone. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds?
More than a data and statistics expert. You are the applied intelligence expert. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help your client deliver faster and better services to U.S. citizens and improve people's quality of life where it matters most.
- Work with clients to create questions and define technology opportunities
- Drive the exploration of data sources and analytic techniques to create new modeling approaches
- Work with large data sets to solve complex problems
- Apply statistical methods to develop analytic models
- Lead and oversee teams to solve clients’ solutions
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in analytics and statistical modeling
- Minimum 3 years of experience consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Minimum 2 years of experience scripting and data analysis in R or Python
- Minimum 2 years of experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual Citizenship accepted.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.