- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Provide Higher Education and/or Public Sector expertise
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead workshops for client education
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Support the Financials Lead in architecting Workday Financials solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies
- Workday Financials Certification preferred
- Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday FIN and at least 1 full implementation of Workday solutions (preference for public sector and/or education experience)
- Minimum of 2+ years of Workday project activities in complex environments: requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing, conversions, deployment, change management, stakeholder management
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Proficiency in Finance functional areas such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Supplier Accounts
- Customer Accounts
- Banking and Settlement
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Specialized Workday Financials Certifications (FDM, Grants, Spend, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - Las Colinas,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.