- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Provide Higher Education and/or Public Sector expertise
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Lead workshops for client education
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Support the Financials Lead in architecting Workday Financials solution to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies
- Workday Financials Certification preferred
- Minimum 2+ years hands experience with Workday FIN and at least 1 full implementation of Workday solutions (preference for public sector and/or education experience)
- Minimum of 2+ years of Workday project activities in complex environments: requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing, conversions, deployment, change management, stakeholder management
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- Proficiency in Finance functional areas such as:
- Financial Accounting
- Supplier Accounts
- Customer Accounts
- Banking and Settlement
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Specialized Workday Financials Certifications (FDM, Grants, Spend, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - St. Petersburg,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IL - Springfield,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - Las Colinas,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.