Responsibilities as an Anaplan Model Builder
- Write business requirements, help with functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping) and testing within the Anaplan platform
- Work with multiple functional teams to understand existing excel models and translate them into efficiently built Anaplan models
- Ability to configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions and other model settings
- Ability to build and maintain data models with complex relationships
- Ability to modify existing data models in order to incorporate new functionality
- Help define solutions on SPM tools, including Anaplan, Xactly, Salesforce and other sales performance tools in the Salesforce/SFDC ecosystem for our clients and across industries
- Supporting the successful delivery of Sales Performance Management client solutions and delivery.
- Developing Sales Performance strategy, solutions and implementation plans for clients.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Document client specific SPM requirements, processes and design for post-production reference and knowledge transfer
- Strong understanding of SPM component design concepts and principles to offer practical alternatives and design appropriate solutions
- Proactively manage and deliver assignments and tasks in a timely and accurate fashion
- Grow strong relationships with clients and other team members to accurately understand business needs and develop viable solutions
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new colleagues
- Driving business development including: supporting pre-sales activities, participating in sales calls and developing proposals with your teams and vendor counter-parts
- Deep knowledge in modelling within Anaplan from conceptualization to model development
- Ability to troubleshoot Anaplan performance issues with various optimization techniques
- Integrating formatted and unformatted data within Anaplan using Anaplan connect
- 3+ years of practical experience as an Anaplan model builder
- Certified Anaplan Model Builder
- Knowledge of Sales Performance Management concepts and capabilities.
- Ability to articulate the value proposition to the Sales Performance space.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships.
- Desire to work in a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Proven ability to support and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.