By joining Accenture’s Technology Consulting team, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your deep functional, technical and industry experience and specialized Microsoft skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role, you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Accenture Consulting - Microsoft Business Group
Are you ready to help our clients on their digital transformation journey? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility using Microsoft technologies? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented digital solutions? If yes, then Technology Consulting is the place for you! As part of a diverse global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners as you work to originate new sales opportunities with our clients, architect innovative technology solutions using Microsoft Azure, O365 and Dynamics Cloud technologies, and develop critical thought leadership in your area of expertise.
As a Technology Consulting Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
· Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
· Lead large-scale, global work streams requiring specific knowledge of Microsoft within your functional or industry area of expertise
· Leading teams of junior on-shore and off-shore resources to mobilize and deliver Microsoft solutions
· Leading Go-to-Market activities with our Avanade colleagues and Microsoft partners
· Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around Microsoft solutions
· Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
· Create innovative and differentiated Microsoft offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
· Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
· Sell Microsoft Technology Consulting work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
What we are looking for?
· Microsoft Technology Advisors, individuals who not only understand the Microsoft platform but how it affects their area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new
· Individuals how have a desire to be client-facing and develop a career that involves being at the forefront in communicating to C-suite individuals about how Microsoft can help them achieve their strategic initiatives
· This is a fast-paced, dynamic career path so we are seeking individuals who come from or will be comfortable in an "up or onward" model where learning, growth and development are a constant essential part of becoming a successful consultant