Role: Accenture Strategy - IT M&A Manager
Location: New York, Florham Park, Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Chicago
Travel: 80 - 100%
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 476,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
- Minimum of 4 years of IT experience supporting and/or leading merger integration or divestitures within a consulting firm or corporation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in technology strategy / advisory roles
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, framing, designing and executing solutions for challenging business situations
- Collaborative approach with outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills capable of discussing both simple and highly complex ideas with various groups, ranging from a board room to business unit leads
- Strong interpersonal skills shown by an ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and build strong relationships
- Sophisticated executive demeanor and comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Distinctive record of professional achievement and impact specifically in M&A
- Exceptional intellectual and analytical curiosity
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to effectively balance client work with firm and practice building activities
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.