Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways. We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a MuleSoft Developer: you will enable our Federal clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on using MuleSoft best practices and leading standards. The MuleSoft Developer will be expected to design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements and apply common integration concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed. Hands on project experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is essential for this role.
- 6 years of overall IT experience
- 2 years of hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- 2 years experience coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- 2 years experience designing API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- MuleSoft Certified Developer
- Experience with Mule 4
- Experience using the Salesforce Connector
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.