Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in unique ways. We craft and execute a transformation roadmap that maximizes our client's technology. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a MuleSoft Developer: you will enable our Federal clients to understand and implement integration technology hands-on using MuleSoft best practices and leading standards. The MuleSoft Developer will be expected to design and build integration solutions based on appropriate functional and technical requirements and apply common integration concepts and patterns to the solution in order to promote maintainability, reusability, scalability, performance, security and performance where needed. Hands on project experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is essential for this role.
- 6 years of overall IT experience
- 2 years of hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- 2 years experience coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- 2 years experience designing API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- MuleSoft Certified Developer
- Experience with Mule 4
- Experience using the Salesforce Connector
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.