- Application life cycle management.
- Provide technical support services and troubleshooting to users located in the Seattle, WA location and other support groups (e.g. IT help desk, SciApp Support group, IT infrastructure, Onsite support) for scientific applications
- Provide administration and user support for various scientific systems and applications. Administration would include granting, modifying, removing access/permissions for software applications. Provide installation and upgrade support of software applications.
- Collaborate with other IT/technical support groups (e.g. IT help desk, IT infrastructure, IT Identity/Access Management, IT security) to troubleshoot application incidents and problems to provide support services to users.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise for all scientific applications.
- Build, maintain and provide, on-demand support and other operation services for new and existing scientific systems.
- Create, maintain and update knowledge base articles for all scientific application resources.
- Maintain and update scientific application information in ServiceNow.
- Application installation and troubleshooting with Windows 10 operating systems.
- Application installation and troubleshooting with Mac operating systems.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Exposure to or hands-on experience with Kanban/Scrum or other Agile Methodology.
- Biotech or Life Science environment a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology and/or scientific field (highly desired)
- MCSE, HDI, A+ (preferred but not required)
- ITIL certification (preferred but not required)
- Strong application troubleshooting, analytical reasoning and research abilities
- ServiceNow, JIRA
- Linux, Unix, Windows 2012 or higher, Oracle, MSQL
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux systems
- Working experience in an application support role (e.g. preferably with Benchling, FlowJo, Cytobank, Dotmatics, GeneData, TIBCO Spotfire)
- Lab applications/systems (highly desired)
- Excellent active listening, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to be independent and self-directed
- Critical thinking ability and skills to troubleshoot user issues, application incidents, etc.
- Ability to manage individual work queue focused on delivery of services and support resolution
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
LocationsCA - San Diego,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.