- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for the integrity of contract data in internal records management and financial systems
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained, and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects; including documentation and implementation of CM processes (e.g.,) Contract Awareness, Records Management, Change Control, Risk & Issues Management, Deliverables Management, Client Data Protection, and related compliance functions
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- May interface with client procurement personnel
- Act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
Minimum 4 years of contract management experience
Understands and demonstrates basic US Federal contracting principles
Demonstrates familiarity with FAR, DFARS
Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced degree in business, contract management, law or related fields
- Experience with Department of Defense, Health or Veteran's Affairs
- Demonstrates familiarity with VAARS
- Specialized subject matter expertise
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.