- As a Front-end Developer you will be responsible writing the code for expressive and innovative UI/UX of innovative applications in areas like blockchain, AI or IoT.
- Develop code to run on backend, web front-end, cloud, mobile and IoT devices
- Design, build, learn, and iterate using agile mythologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Create proof of concepts and products that amaze your clients
- Work on cross-functional teams with UX designers and business strategist
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, design and code the front-end component of the user stories, unit test your code and commit it into the repository
- Coaching and Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience in Modern Web Architectures design including client / API architecture/development
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience in Designing and development experience for multimodal applications: web, mobile, voice
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience in the following: Node.js, React, and AngularJS and machine learning applications (Java, R and python)
- Minimum 1 year of professional working experience in Agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and automated testing using TDD or BDD (behavior, unit, integration testing) experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience working with AWS, GCP, Azure AI platform tools.
- Experience with some of the following AI solutions: Virtual Agents/Natural Language Processing, Machine learning, Computer Vision
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows: Git, Github, Jira, Jenkins, light weight architecture, microservices
- Installation, configuration of environments
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks
- A naturally curious person
- A fast learner who continuously is working on your coding skills on and off the clock. Have a strong desire to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Have a fail fast and pivot mentality
- A team member who puts others first and gives energy to the team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.