- 2+ years’ experience architecting and developing innovative and cloud native applications
- Experience with C# or Java
- Experience developing applications on Azure with any of the following: Web Apps, Functions, Logic Apps, Docker Containers, microservices, Azure Kubernetes, Service or Service Fabric; as well as Open Source and Third-Party equivalents supported in Azure
- Experience in platforming applications and systems into Azure consisting of a variety of technologies, languages across end-to-end solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and microservices development
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with Azure messaging and event streaming services: Service Bus, Event Hubs, or -open source Kafka and Opensource and Third-Party equivalents
- Experience with Java Development using Spring Boot
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD: Open Source based tools, Visual Studio Team Services, or Azure DevOps; and leading Modern Engineering practices; agile/SCRUM certifications
- Experience with relational databases – database architecture and design (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Azure SQL DB PaaS Service)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Azure certification
- Experience working in Agile teams
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,VA - Richmond,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.