- TM1 Developer for the Forecasting model, responsible to provide day to day support of the Finance team on operations/enhancements/releases
- Build new functionality/enhancements required by business under the supervision of senior team members
- Use functional specifications to build and unit test TM1 components
- Assist users during product and regression testing
- Create test scripts
- Create documentation
- Create release packages and assist in migration of release
- Perform basic operations monitoring and troubleshooting tasks
- Assist in resolving production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- TM1 - 0-1 year
- Excel - 2 years
- Software development lifecycle - 0-1 year
- Willingness to provide support off hours
- Desire to be trained in TM1
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be motivated and a self-starter
- Coding experience
- Knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.