- TM1 Developer for the Forecasting model, responsible to provide day to day support of the Finance team on operations/enhancements/releases
- Build new functionality/enhancements required by business under the supervision of senior team members
- Use functional specifications to build and unit test TM1 components
- Assist users during product and regression testing
- Create test scripts
- Create documentation
- Create release packages and assist in migration of release
- Perform basic operations monitoring and troubleshooting tasks
- Assist in resolving production issues
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Information Systems, or related field
- TM1 - 0-1 year
- Excel - 2 years
- Software development lifecycle - 0-1 year
- Willingness to provide support off hours
- Desire to be trained in TM1
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be motivated and a self-starter
- Coding experience
- Knowledge of finance or accounting concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.