Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can? You will have numerous opportunities for training courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Technology.
Excited to build solutions and are the technical liaison with our clients. You will help to solve business pain points, analytical problems and provide solutions that have substantial impact on client's business. You are interested, willing, and able to learn new concepts and processes quickly. As a Technical Platform Analyst, you think on your feet, and are a problem solver who offers a unique perspective to solve real world business problems through technology.
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Define complex technical requirements, configure, and test within leading business application packages such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday or other leading software packages
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for our clients' most complex business and technology challenges
- Support multiple products within a platform, partnering closely with the product, user experience, network operations, and software development teams
- Develop and manage end-to-end platform project implementation plans to ensure on-time delivery for the client
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (with graduation date no later than September, 2020)
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Natural Sciences disciplines or Business Administration majors with technical proficiency
- Have internship experience demonstrating requirements definition, configuration, report development, and/or testing with leading business application packages such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, or Workday, or other software packages
Please apply via your campus career center and the Accenture Careers website. In addition to your campus center resume drop, you must complete an online application to be considered for an interview.
After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tallahassee,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OK - OKC,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.