Accenture Technology, the people who deliver the services and solutions that power our clients’ businesses. We are technology rainmakers, movers and shakers. Every day, we imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen. We help clients tackle their biggest business problems and unlock growth potential in the cloud. Through Agile methods, we turn the New into reality at speed. We partner with key tech players, like Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Workday and together, deliver bigger and better results. Ready to learn as much as you can? You will have numerous opportunities for training courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Technology.
Envisioning how to use technology to make the world a better place. You see the potential for technology everywhere, from solving problems to capturing new opportunities. And you are ready to put that kind of innovative thinking to work. You see the art of the possible and have the drive and critical thinking skills to make it happen.
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Experiment and be an early adopter of emerging technologies and next-generation IT
- Let loose your curiosity to develop and design new software that doesn’t exist yet
- Leverage cool engineering frameworks and methods, such as Agile and DevOps, to build new solutions faster
- Define modern architectures to support cloud native engineering
- Build tools to connect to multiple data sources, collect data, store and analyze data, and present data for post analysis
- Work side-by-side with your teammates to design and develop technology solutions to solve your client’s business challenges
- Help clients on their use of cloud technologies from establishing their cloud strategy through defining the right solutions to redesign and implement their cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience working across a variety of technologies and industries with companies you recognize
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering disciplines (with a graduation date no later than September, 2020)
- Have a concentration in Data Analytics, Data Science, and/or Big Data
- Have a concentration in Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine Learning
- Demonstrate experience with multiple programming languages, modern frameworks, architectures, databases, and cloud platforms
Please apply via your campus career center and the Accenture Careers website. In addition to your campus center resume drop, you must complete an online application to be considered for an interview.After submitting your application, you will receive system-generated acknowledgment(s) from “Human Resources”. Note that this does not mean you have been selected to interview with Accenture. Please refer to your campus career center posting/website to determine whether you have been selected for a first round interview with Accenture.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tallahassee,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OK - Oklahoma,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.