Locations: Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York/New Jersey, San Francisco, San Jose
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Outsourcing Project Manager is responsible for estimating, planning, and leading transition efforts. This includes managing the people, process, and technology related activities required to set up and begin operations for a new outsourcing engagement with a client.
- Responsible for leading large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transitioning multiple processes to multiple geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on time delivery of all the applicable deliverables across all work streams; including managing the people, process, and technology related activities required to set up and begin operations for a new outsourcing engagement with a client
- Manages a team of mobilization and delivery resources during the transition stage, and contributes to internal Business Process Services (BPS) and Mobilization initiatives to improve overall capabilities
- Responsible for estimating, planning, and managing transition financials
- Manages overall internal/external client relationships during various stages of the transition/mobilization effort
- Provides support in the sales process through the development of transition approach, estimates, timelines, resource requirements, and information describing the value of mobilization
- Must be able to travel 75%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4 years project or program management experience
- Minimum 4 years client service delivery or outsourcing experience or Minimum of 6 years as an active duty commissioned officer in the US Armed Forces
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.