Organization: Accenture Strategy – CFO&EV – Integrated Operating Model
- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
Join the Accenture Strategy Integration Operating Model strategy team developing Finance strategies and plans that help clients improve operational efficiency and reposition the company for future growth.
- Operating Model and Organization Structure
- Process Automation
- Integrated Data & Analytics
- Performance Measurement
- Next Generation Digital Technology
- Develops Integrated Operating Model strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Integrated Operating Model assignments.
- Assist in driving C-Suite agendas through operating model redesign, development of scalable growth strategies and digital transformation strategies.
- Drive the new operating model design based on corporate strategic priorities; determine the right approach of developing the model from a zero base or through targeted optimization (as-is versus to-be analysis)
- Develop operating model strategies and blueprints including functions such as finance, HR, IT, supply chain/logistics, procurement, sales & marketing and other services such as legal, real estate, facilities, and engineering.
- Design advanced operating models to include governance, service management, service catalogs and service level agreements.
- Shape and articulate the shared services and/or advanced business services strategy, value proposition and business case to the C-suite level to include COO, CFO, CHRO, CPO, etc.
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Seven years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development.
- Seven years experience and expertise in operating model projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Seven years experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Seven years experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Strategic Cost Reduction or Zero Based solutions, and/or a Corporate Function in a strategic planning and performance capacity.
- Shared Services/Business Services design or operations management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients.
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.