Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
- Drive Oracle innovation: Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing Oracle Cloud Financials solutions
- Minimum of 1 full life-cycle implementation with Oracle EPM Cloud (Account Reconciliation , Enterprise Data Management , Financial Consolidation and Close , Planning and Budgeting, Profitability and Cost Management), FAH(Financial Accounting Hub)
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to management
- Strong understanding of EPM related processes
- Experience in at least 2 of these areas: Account Reconciliation, Profitability and Cost Management, Financial Consolidations
- Bachelor's degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsIL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IL - Northbrook,IL - St. Charles,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.