Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
- Drive Oracle innovation: Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience implementing Oracle Cloud CX solutions
- Minimum of 1 or full implementation of CPQ and/or engagement cloud
- Minimum 6 months experience with CDM
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to management
- Strong understanding of CX related processes
- Experience in at least 2 of these areas: Field Service, Mobility, Digital Customer Service
- Bachelor's degree
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
LocationsIL - Bloomington,IL - Chicago,IL - Hoffman Estates,IL - Northbrook,IL - Springfield,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MN - St Paul,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.