- Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams’ workflows
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Find Cloud ERP and EV solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
- 5 years of finance and management consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Financial knowledge working within Provider and/or Payer healthcare markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’ve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
- You have experience leading projects and/or teams
- You’re comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- You’ve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.