- Accountable for establishing, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Translate high level requirements received from the Strategic Delivery Planner into detailed training delivery plans for medium complexity programs generally expected to be at the course level and targeted to audiences of senior managers.
- Collaborate with customers to create and maintain short term and long term course delivery plans and schedules.
- Advise customers on the delivery strategy at a course level to ensure that it can be delivered within client parameters.
- Prepare course delivery budgets and corresponding tuition rates, and communicates to gain approval from customer.
- Support the Strategic Delivery Planner in the annual quarterly delivery planning process.
- Monitor the progress of the session setup and execution activities for the planned sessions.
- Communicate, escalate and resolve program, course and training session issues involving curriculum, financial, faculty, participant, and logistics with Strategic Delivery Planner and customer.
- Develop deep understanding of the customers business objectives and expectations for the program.
- Provide session evaluation reports and recommendations for continuous improvements to Strategy Delivery Planner after sessions are completed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate training or corporate learning
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a global service delivery environment.
- Good understanding of the Accenture Learning Delivery environment and delivery requirements.
- Corporate training experience from the facilitation or execution side.
- Professional Skills
- Transformation and process improvement skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi task
- Attention to accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to work and leverage a shared services environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with a global audience and has multi-cultural awareness
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.