- Accountable for establishing, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Gather and translate high level requirements from customers into detailed training delivery solutions.
- Collaborate with customers to create and maintain short term and long-term course delivery plans and schedules.
- Advise customers on the course delivery strategy to ensure that it can be delivered within client parameters.
- Prepare and communicate course delivery budgets based on requirements and gain customer approval.
- Support the Supervisor in the annual / quarterly delivery planning process.
- Monitor the progress of logistic activities for planned sessions.
- Communicate, escalate and resolve program, course and training session issues including curriculum, financial, faculty, participant, and logistics with the Supervisor and customer.
- Develop deep understanding of the customer’s business objectives and expectations for the program.
- Provide session evaluation reports and recommendations for continuous improvements to Supervisor after sessions are completed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a Learning environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a global service delivery environment.
- Good understanding of the Accenture Learning Delivery environment and delivery requirements.
- Professional Skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi task
- Attention to accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize
- Able to work and leverage a shared services environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with a global audience and has multi-cultural awareness
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.