Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
The Analytics Associate Manager is responsible for the sales and delivery of work to create new insights from statistical and predictive modeling activities that target and deliver value to Accenture and our Life & Annuity insurance customers and prospects. This role requires prior Life & Annuity business knowledge, industry consultant experience. The role also requires statistical and analytical skills and building trusted advisor relationships with our clients by understanding our client's needs, shaping the 'right' solutions, and bringing the best of Accenture to address the client's most critical business issues. Growth in functional and industry specialization as well as contribution to the health of the practice assuming one of a limited number of practice leadership responsibilities is expected (e.g. geographic, global group, domain, industry or thought leadership).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Key contributor to Accenture Life & Annuity Analytics-as-a-service offering development and capability building.
- Support pre- sales and sales delivery as a subject matter expert, participating actively in customer engagements. Provide input on sales presentations, product roadmap, proposals, and contracts.
- Personally, engage as a contributor on key strategic engagements.
- Customize standard practice marketing materials as needed to suit client needs.
- Support and work with the IDC Center and Capability team in developing and growing a competitive, high-quality team of data science and analytics consultants within specific practice domain, Life & Annuity.
Contribute to Business Value Frameworks within specific insurance practice domain and help drive repeatable offerings into Strategic Offering Management.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in matrix organization where internal relationship building and credibility is critical
- Prior leadership experience in the development of knowledge management and IP capture / re-use within a practice area, including special initiatives on field based development of new IP.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Exceptional consulting skills in communicating, establishing of strategic direction, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating and managing meetings, and questioning and probing.
- Skilled in value proposition development, solution selling, focusing on the customer, sales ability / persuasiveness, and business needs analysis.
- Strong understanding of market trends and technologies. This includes a solid understanding and experience using data with advanced analytics, business intelligence, data warehouse solutions, and big data analytics to improve business performance.
- Experience in defining, launching, and executing successful initiatives on a topic or area of expertise.
Travel Requirement - Up to 25%
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience within a Life Insurance, Annuity or Retirement Services Industry
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience with Analytics, Data Science and Business Intelligence Content
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience within the following:
- BI and Visualization: front-end BI tools, user interface design, and visualization- Qlik, Tableau, R, SAS, SPSS, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Data Ingestion tools- Talend, Informatica etc.
- Analytic Solution Development: data architecture/modeling/ dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience.
- Software Pre-Sales Customer Facing experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.