- Minimum of 3 years hands on technical experience implementing big data solutions using Hadoop.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in data warehousing and data marts.
- Minimum of 3 years experience building cloud applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Experience should include performance tuning of a cloud application.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with Snowflake development. Past experience creating data migration plans from on perm to cloud solutions (i.e. Snowflake).
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience with shell or python scripting.
- Minimum of 3 years experience gathering and converting business requirements into technical requirements.
- Candidates must be willing to travel Monday - Thursday on a weekly basis, also referred to as 100% travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.