- Minimum 5 plus years of hands-on technical experience implementing Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop (or other Data Science and Analytics platforms.)
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience with a full life cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Minimum 5 plus years of hands-on technical experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure
- Minimum 5 plus years of hands-on technical experience in developing solutions utilizing at least two of the following:
- Kafka based streaming services
- R Studio
- Cassandra , MongoDB
- MapReduce, Pig, Hive
- Scala, Spark
- knowledge on Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Candidates must be able to travel Monday - Thursday on a weekly basis. This is also referred to as 100% travel.
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.