- Develop technical solution of RPA as a Service, RPA and AI opportunities and feed it into Delivery Solution Architecture
- Accountable for the quality of the solution, documentation and adherence to approval processes
- Work with other Solution Architects (SA) and client personnel to understand requirements and define the solution accordingly
- Understand client context / requirements, and translate into solution model inputs for Sales Support team
- Lead / support high level discovery as part of pre-sales activities (client point of view on #processes, their complexity, FTE potential, and Pilot / POC candidates)
- Drive RFP responses, present solution in presentations, performing due diligence – as needed on client site
- Drive or support creation of solution approval deck and other solution documentation together with Sales Support Team
- Handover of Solution to Delivery Lead / Team
- Lead / be part of delivery team during project setup phase to ensure seamless handover from Sales to Delivery
- Process documentation and / or process training experience
- Defining the architecture of enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERPs.
- Leading client-facing discussions and interfacing with Client Business, IT and Architecture teams
- Deep knowledge of industry leading automation products capabilities and technical requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: IT infrastructure, RPA, network technologies, application authentication/authorization, and virtual server/desktop environment
- Minimum of 3 years of technical hands-on experience with management/leadership in previous roles, preferably in RPA; these are not Business Process roles
- Minimum of 2 years experience with hands-on work experience with an RPA tool, preferably Automation Anywhere, UiPath, or Blue Prism
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Bachelors degree
- Certification in industry leading Artificial Intelligence Products
- Certification in Technical Architecture design
- Certification in industry leading Robotics Process Automation Products
- Strong understanding of Robotics products infrastructure and sizing, nuances associated with UI automation with various IT landscapes
- Experience with Solution Planning and deal shaping
- Process documentation and/or process training experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Must be able to travel 100% Monday - Thursday of each week
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.