Many of our clients across all industries are at an important inflection point as they try to pivot from navigating the current business climate and executing on the basics that allow them to grow their core business, towards investing in new business models to drive new profitable revenue. The navigation between these two focal points often requires significant shifts in technology, business and operating model innovation, as well as a commitment to creating and delivering experiences to realize growth.
The Experience Strategist plays a critical role in identifying and analyzing how themes such as platform businesses, Re-defining "products" and re-imagining channels can help clients capture trapped value. The Experience Strategist is a core member of our engagement teams that shape digital and disruptive ideas, develop hypotheses about how our clients might unlock and capitalize on trapped value, design and run agile experiments to validate propositions, and articulate such ideas in compelling and creative proposals they will help craft and pitch to client CEO’s and other and C-Suite executives. The Experience Architect participates in all stages of our development and experimentation methodology, and ultimately supports how we scale programs with our clients.
What the Bloom Experience Architect does:
- As a member of the Bloom team, work closely with client account teams, Bloom leadership and mentors to shape and refine transformational growth hypotheses for our clients.
- Use internal and external research, design thinking, financial modeling, and other new product and service development methods (disruption diagnosis, market scan, value pool analysis, etc.) to identify and propose ways to capture trapped value in clients’ organizations.
- Participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists, using internal and external research, design thinking, financial modeling, and other new product and service development methods (disruption diagnosis, market scan, value pool analysis, etc.) to identify and propose ways to capture trapped value in clients’ organizations. The Experience Architect will help:
- Identify market-leading trends grounded in innovation and digital technology
- Conduct ideation on a client’s business environment, ecosystem and business model and propose options for a transformational vision
- Draft transformational hypotheses, value cases, revenue and operating plans for new products, services and business models
- Propose experiments to validate transformational growth hypotheses.
- Develop roadmaps that prioritize options for strategic initiatives and projects needed to achieve the target vision
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations / client pitches for selected hypotheses
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite.
- Guide and support balanced teams from Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative.
- Help develop Growth Themes and refine Bloom methodologies
- 3+ years experience at startup(s), consulting firm and/or marketing/experience-led company
- 3 + years experience with cross-athlete skills, such as: A strong mix of business, design thinking, business acumen, customer experience, digital skills and experience. This should include multiple skills anchored on a deep understanding of how clients can unlock trapped value in unique ways
- 3 + years experience working with clients/customers to identify and articulate new experiences, models and avenues for digital growth or disruption
- 3 + years experience playing a delivery role in large and complex digital transformation engagements, from ideation through execution, for the C-suite level
Ideal candidates have:
- Entrepreneurially mindset – the ability to balance process and operating model for Accenture and our clients with an unquenchable desire to re-invent.
- Self-starter bias with ability to build internal and external relationships quickly to identify client opportunities
- Understanding of how to use Data & Analytics, including financial data (research, business models, financial modeling, etc…)
- Client C-Suite or executive level exposure
LocationsIL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.