- Partner with key stakeholders in laying the foundation of our Paid Search Practice.
- Ensure search capabilities align with best in class offerings.
- Identify areas of opportunity within current client sets to provide best in class paid search services.
- Provide market feedback to the Product Team to develop and advance integrations into Accenture Interactive Operations media delivery platforms.
- Work with delivery to build upon best practices to ensure that innovation through activation continues to be a cornerstone of our operating model.
- Oversee project management and documentation of paid search practice materials.
- Create a Paid Search 'go to market' strategy for our revenue team.
- Provide leadership and paid search practice expertise on new business pitches.
- Act as the expert in all paid search consultations for existing client accounts that are integrating new paid search initiatives into their overarching digital strategy.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and internal stakeholders as the paid search practice leader.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10 yrs. Business Development experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on Paid Search
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in selling Agency driven, direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business marketing services
- Expert level knowledge of strategy, planning, activation, optimization and insight extraction across the paid search and larger digital landscape.
- Solid understanding of paid search channels and their complex nuances – Google Adwords, Amazon, Bing Search Center, Yahoo! Ads, etc. Familiarity with enterprise search management platforms like Kenshoo, Marin, DS3/Search Ads 360.
- Significant experience at either advertising agencies, digital media sales organizations or Adtech platforms.
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Successful track record in shaping SaaS solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.