- Minimum of 5 years of experience in several of the following areas: product definition, technology strategy development, financial modeling and analysis, use of process improvement methodologies or technology assessments and diagnostics.
- Ownership of market & customer research, analysis & synthesis, data analytics, and preparation of project deliverables
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in consulting to at least one of the following industries: Cable, Wireless, or Media
- Minimum of 3 years of advisory/consulting experience
- Minimum of 1 year strategy consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product management and/or engineering background in IP video and QAM video delivery for linear and on-demand content (E2E content supply chain)
- Understanding of video OTT offerings (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, ESPN+ and similar) from a product and/or engineering and operations perspective
- Understanding of E2E content supply chain players (e.g. Imagine, Avid, Elemental and similar)
- Experience working within agile product development environments
- Outstanding analytical skills; strong focus on return on investment
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, ambitious with attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.