- Manage the To-Be requirements definition and the design of processes for solutions to get and manage materials for capital projects
- Work with clients and solution architects to run workshops on global requirements gathering and To-Be process design
- Use MS Visio to map To-Be process flows
- Work with the team to develop requirements and create functional design documents
- Help engineers make sure we’re using the latest and greatest tools and techniques to help our clients
- Spot market opportunities by doing a fit gap analysis using the results of an As-Is analysis
- Help road-test process changes and new software
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years' experience helping develop implementation requirements and design processes for controls systems of capital projects
- At least 5 years' experience helping develop fit gap analyses
- At least 5 years' experience running capital projects using things like Portfolio Management, Cost and Earned Value Management, Schedule & Resource Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCO - Denver,CT - Hartford,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MI - Southfield,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Murray Hill,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,OK - OKC,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,TN - Memphis,TX - Arlington,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - Las Colinas,TX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington,WI - Madison,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.