Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Design a solution to execute a lease administration or finance and accounting project
- Create a project plan to transition and deliver the services
- Serve as an account manager and a point of client escalation Communicate with the Accenture Client Lead on account performance
- Assume primary responsibility for client satisfaction of the lease property accounting teams
- Assume responsibility for timeliness and accuracy of deliverables and clients reporting Document and share best practices in lease administration and finance and accounting area
- Participate in efforts to document and strengthen internal controls, processes and improve data quality
- Ensure that account teams are complying with internal controls and compliance steps, ensuring immediate mediation of errors and putting performance plans in place as necessary
- Participate in RFP process and prospective client presentation
- Grow new and current accounts, including expansion of services, process improvements.
- Structure and negotiate a service contract with a client Assume responsibility for financial contract performance
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate finance and accounting engagements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Bachelors’ Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.