- Competitive agility
- Strategic cost reduction – Zero-Based Supply Chain & Zero-Based Organization for Manufacturing
- Digital Factory Strategy – Industry 4.0, IoT platform, artificial intelligence, machine learning, prescriptive maintenance, connected devices, connected workers, blockchain, etc.
- Operating Model Strategy
- Manufacturing Network Strategy
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing Transformations
- Manufacturing production experience in either continuous or discrete manufacturing environments
- Assessing operations issues, developing business cases, blueprinting improvement strategies, and designing transformational improvement strategies
- Manufacturing operating model design
- Industry X.0 technology (IoT, RPA, ML, AI etc.) and digital disruptors
- Advanced analytics, conversion cost, product cost modeling, should cost modelling
Ability to travel 80-100% is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on manufacturing or supply chain improvement initiatives
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an external consulting role
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Tier 1 strategy consulting firm experience
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications
- Strong leadership to develop team members and build an inclusive and diverse team
- Ability to incorporate best practices and latest research
- Ability to support both client sales origination and project delivery
- Ability to effectively manage and coach others
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.