People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Leverage Accenture's health payor processes, best practices, and resources
- Develop and manage internal and external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed
- Perform simple to complex process according to established business rules set by the client
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues and problems
- Decide within an available range of solutions practices which are the most applicable
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks problems outside normal scope of job
- Must be open to working between the hours of 7AM and 7PM CT
- Role will be performed in the Accenture office in San Antonio, TX
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in health to include benefits enrollment and onboarding
- Bilingual Spanish and English
- Experience working with voluntary benefits offerings such as Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and or Accidental Death Dismemberment Insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.