Job Location: CA - Los Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA - San Jose, CT - Hartford, DC, DC - Washington, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, MN - Minneapolis, NC - Charlotte, NJ - Florham Park, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston, VA - Arlington, WA - Seattle
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00742886 00742886_en
Organization: Accenture Strategy – Technology Strategy
Level: Senior Manager
Location: Various locations
Travel: 80% to 100% (typically Monday through Thursday)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
About Technology Strategy
See a future no one else can! Imagine a world yet to be – then turn imagination into action. Join us as in Technology Strategy to develop pioneering, technology-enabled strategies that will unlock value for global clients and future-proof your career. Double-digital growth – our net revenues from the NEW are now $23 billion – and a significant investment in revolutionary data platforms and AI capabilities mean there are no limits to what you can achieve at Accenture Technology Strategy. Grow with one of the FT’s #1 ranked IT strategy consulting firms.
Immerse yourself in a technology revolution that is disrupting and transforming businesses and entire industries around the world – and build on your deep tech strategy experience. You’ll help C-suite clients from FORTUNE Global 500 companies to build new business architectures that break away from old ways of doing things, giving them the agility to compete and grow in the NEW.
It will mean developing new capabilities in areas including Applied Intelligence, data and analytics, blockchain, robotics, Internet of Things and cyber resilience. Being part of a team of innovators that has 2,550+ technology patents pending or granted. Collaborating with a supportive network of 175,000 technology experts across Accenture and leveraging the power of one of the world’s largest groups of alliance partners. You’ll also have access to an outstanding suite of learning and development opportunities.
Learn & Grow
In Technology Strategy, the only barrier to achievement is ambition. As a company, we invested over $935 million on training and professional development last year. You’ll have access to over 24,000 online courses, virtual learning networks, digital classrooms, a comprehensive digital learning library and bespoke learning programs including our TechXpert learning boards and the Technology Strategy Masterclass. Plus, you’ll follow a unique, personalized performance development program to help you thrive in our dynamic culture.
Diversity Makes us Stronger and Smarter
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. With different backgrounds and perspectives, we work together to solve industries’ and organizations’ most challenging problems with leading-edge technologies. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential.
Technology Strategy professionals create strategies and plans that define how technology should be utilized to enable an organization's overall business strategy. Applies knowledge of best practices to define how technology will shape the overall strategy, governance, organization structure and staffing, architecture and processes to maximize the impact of technology for our clients. Maintains knowledge of evolving trends in technology strategy and management and applies those to develop innovative approaches to deliver value for our clients. Technology Strategy professionals identify the most important client technology issues and maximize business value by conducting rigorous analyses and developing strategic multiyear road maps. Learn more at .
Example offerings include:
• Digital strategy: addressing the issues, decisions, actions and investments required in IT to create a digital business
• IT value strategy: shaping the direction of IT to align the overall shareholder and business vision and objectives and drive measurable improvements
• Technology innovation and ecosystems: exploring new and emerging technologies to create a vision of how technology will shape the future and invent the next wave of cutting-edge business solutions
• IT in mergers and acquisitions: achieving IT and business synergies to capture maximum value from M&A deals through IT due diligence, smooth integration and carve-out support
• Cloud strategy: enabling companies to access IT-based services, including infrastructure, applications, platforms and business processes, via the Internet to shape organizations’ cloud journeys
What you will do:
• Conduct research to obtain relevant data and define client needs or problems
• Formulate hypotheses to support client/market positioning and help implement proposed solutions
• Impact analysis of current operating models and digital/technology transformation
• Produce quantitative analysis, including data analytics and financial modelling, and present case team findings to client management
• Provide solutions to complex problems requiring an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives to analyze situations
• Develop comprehensive technologies in the following: IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, operating models, information/sourcing/ enterprise architecture strategies, target architectures, best IT practice process frameworks & delivery models
• Interact with senior client management to assist in establishing and implementing a vision, roadmap and governance to address present business needs and support future growth
• Identify where clients can leverage IT for greatest strategic impact, defining a target IT architecture that supports business requirements and reduces costs
Professional Skill Requirements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.