Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The LSA is responsible for a wide range of services daily that include: greeting guests, assigning/confirming meeting space, arranging for catering, and equipment for meetings and general meeting preparation. The LSA will stock general office supplies and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending areas, etc.). The LSA may also provide technical support for AV equipment and perform administrative duties per location guidelines. The LSA is responsible to coordinate/arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance with service providers. The LSA will also be responsible for carrying out instructions for security, fire, health and safety guidelines.
Wilson Blvd, Arlington, VA 22209
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Appropriate technical skills (familiarity with MS Office Suite and demonstration of ability to learn new platforms/technologies)
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Experience with office operations in a corporate setting
- Experience with invoice processing
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Embraces change
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Passionate about learning
- Strong communicational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Responsive, flexible, adaptable
- High level of professionalism
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.