Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Workplace Service Development Analyst executes the services in his/her areas of responsibility. The scope of the job may include a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities, delivered on-site at an Accenture location or across multiple locations. These may include workspace set-up, audio-visual support, catering services, document services, switchboard services, reception services, floor support services and other location services. He/She is expected to independently carry out routine tasks according to Workplace Solutions guidelines and/or under supervision.
- Independently complete a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May conduct quality assurance checks to ensure service standards are being met.
- May oversee and assist with integration of new joiners.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationships.
- May be single point of contact for Workplace Solutions in a specific location.
- May receive, review and allocate Workplace Solutions invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor and escalating issues as needed, and may serve as point of contact for managing the Workplace Solutions invoices for the GU/location.
- May process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space, catering and equipment) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy (less than 50% of their time.)
- May set up, maintain and/or provide support for workspace/meeting rooms including catering and audio/visual equipment.
- May provide audio-visual support/troubleshooting prior to and during meetings and events as needed.
- May stock and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending area, etc.).
- May provide basic technical support for standard office equipment (e.g., copiers and printers).
- May provide support related to on-site catering and liaise with Event Planner(s).
- May greet/direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns or direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Problem-solve by drawing on knowledge of other departments utilizing network of contacts.
- Act as a resource for questions from workgroup and customers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports associated with the office or workgroup.
- May provide input for the performance review process.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects
- HS Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Appropriate technical skills (familiarity with MS Office Suite and demonstration of ability to learn new platforms/technologies)
- 3+ years of customer service experience. Passionate about customer service
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- SharePoint skills are also desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism, positive attitude and professional appearance
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, self-starter. Takes Initiative. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Forward thinking, responsive, flexible, adaptable. Embraces & thrives in change
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Passionate about learning
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Comfortable with technology and learning new technology
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.