Organization: Corporate Functions/Geographic Services
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
The Delivery Coordinator Associate Manager works closely with our Capability Network practitioners from Accenture Strategy and Accenture Consulting to provide them with our full range of our Sales pursuits and sales collateral related support services. The objective of the role is to forge an end-to-end partnership with client account teams, guiding them through the proposal process while simultaneously organizing needed support from our back-office teams.
- Act as main point of contact for the Accenture client who is coming to CRS for assistance, per supervisor direction. (In many cases, these clients are Senior Manager or Accenture Leadership level)
- Scope opportunities with clients to assess their proposal needs and manage end-to-end services (research, graphics, editorial, etc.)
- Coordinate support both with client account teams and across multiple internal support teams
- Provide regular status updates and schedule/facilitate regular checkpoints throughout the proposal support lifecycle
- Conduct peer reviews of deliverables – checking for data accuracy, comprehension, and completion, ensuring Accenture as a whole has answered the RFI or RFP in full.
- Interpret and communicate client information to support teams in a detailed manner and vice versa
- Provide regular feedback to support team members and support team leads (typically same level or below)
- Organize and drive value-add special projects which may or may not be related to direct role
- Continually expand knowledge of the Accenture bid process (RFx) in order to guide and shepherd our customers
- Network across various forums within the Accenture Consulting and Accenture Strategy landscape to expand personal and team presence
- Suggest process improvements within direct team and the larger CRS team
- Attend Delivery Coordinator calls and/or other internal CRS team calls that may be out of the work time zone.
- Supports/assists Management in building relationships with clients
- Builds credible working relationships with clients and develops trusted partnership with CATs
- Continuously supports Managers in collecting/developing critical material (support model, ways of working, feedback, success stories, win/loss tracking)
- Makes sure the work we are doing aligns with the CRS team objectives and scope
- Directly and proactively owns the relationship with a client for the effort they are supporting
- Handles straightforward, mailbox flow-through requests as well as more complex support requests (per Manager guidance)
- Independently handles request from shared mailbox
- Schedules and leads scoping calls
- Handles behind the scenes coordination of any/all services
- Organizes delivery of effort (assesses capacity, performs QA, ensures timely delivery)
- Proactively escalates to and involves Delivery Coordinator Lead as needed
Request Tracker Management
- Ensures that own requests are created and updated on an ongoing basis, since Delivery Coordinators own their requests end to end
- Perform tracker management efforts on an ad-hoc basis if and when needed
- Support Managers in ensuring data accuracy
- Proactively identifies and raises request learning activities
- Facilitates knowledge sharing discussions
- Thinks outside the box; looks for ways to promote our services.
- Raises issues of supporting proposals/demand levels to management attention.
- Reports to: Delivery Coordinator Lead for Tier 2
- Supervises: None initially but potential for future opportunities with other Delivery Coordinators or our Request (mailbox) Management resources
- External Relationships: Established through support interactions – varies
- Must be able to get to an Accenture office same-day if one experiences laptop issues.
- Must live within 90 miles of an Accenture office.
- Must work from an Accenture office on a frequent basis if there are other CRS/Proposal/AEE team members located out of that same office.
- Can work from home/remote at times but only if approved and if consistent capability exists (e.g., quiet space, reliable high speed internet). Resource must be readily available via Skype/MS Teams and Outlook email, responsive, and work just as though they are at a cubicle in an Accenture office.
- Note: It is not acceptable to be working remotely from public settings where environment is noisy and distracting to both you and/or the individuals on a conference call with you.
- Skype Mobile is not an appropriate form of communication on a consistent basis during regular working hours, especially since CRS team members do not have to travel (fly anywhere) to any other locations.
- Work US Pacific time zone (9am - 6m)
- Candidate should be in the US Pacific or Mountain time zone to avoid any future work time shifts or attrition
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Accenture Strategy and/or Accenture Consulting organization knowledge
- Proposal management and development/sales experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite MS - Teams/SharePoint (P3/4), PowerPoint (P3), Excel (P3/4), Word (P3)
- Accenture Strategy/Management Consulting/Accenture Consulting Functional Expertise
- Overall Accenture organizational knowledge
- Fluent English language comprehension (written and oral)
- Strong communications skills (written and oral)
- Excellent customer service; ability to interact with all levels within Accenture (Accenture Leadership to Analyst)
- Project management
- Strong people management skills (up, down, horizontally)
- Ability to work autonomously and think critically in order to drive results to completing across geographies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Occasional flexibility in working times to account for working with a very global and virtual team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.