- Strategic conversations and relationship building with Sales marketing lead
- Communicate regularly and proactively with agencies and marketing about timelines
- Manage the development, review and publishing of new content on Accenture.com including detailed QA of page submission documents, submission of content, QA of preview pages, and trafficking of pages to appropriate marketing managers for final review and approval.
- Manage CCM/Sales A.com publishing pipeline, ensuring the highest priority pages are addressed in a timely manner with Site development team.
- Manage the development, testing, and execution of email campaigns including detailed QA of email submission documents, submission of content to email execution agency for testing, QA of test, and scheduling send date according to plan.
- Manage email vendor and email team relationships.
- Manage activation and set up of analytics tracking as needed.
- Manage the submission of videos to corporate YouTube channel
- Manage the submission of SlideShare assets to corporate SlideShare channel.
Education: Bachelor's degree
- Must be creative, highly-motivated and a data-driven marketer with a proven ability to execute, and optimize high-quality digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels, ensuring proper tracking is implemented
- Manage overall web presence for their specific area of the business, proactively analyzing page level performance and recommending actions that ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing objectives as well as creating optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Insight team to analyze performance of digital channels and specific marketing programs and identify and execute optimizations to maximize effectiveness.
- Ability to influence leadership within Accenture's large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
- A strong balance of strategic and business acumen, with a high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original and innovative thoughts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills, including team building, mentoring and managing diverse and virtual teams.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.