Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise and hands on delivery of data capture, curation and consumption pipelines on GCP and Hadoop
- Ability to build cloud data solutions and provide domain perspective on storage, big data platform services, serverless architectures, hadoop ecosystem, RDBMS, DW/DM, NoSQL databases and security (Cloud IAM, Data Loss Prevention API, etc)
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on the GCP platform.
- Build full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in GCP and Big Data technologies such as Java, Node.js, C##, Python, PySpark, Spark/SparkSQL, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Oozie and streaming technologies such as Kafka, Stream Ingestion API, Unix shell/Perl scripting etc.
- Extensive experience providing practical direction with the GCP Native and Hadoop ecosystem
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as GitLabs, Jenkins, CodeBuild, CoePipeline CodeDeploy, etc.
- Certified GCP Developer - Associate
- Certified GCP DevOps – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- Understanding and implementation of Data Lake architectures
- Understanding NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase is a plus
- Understanding Solr, Elasticsearch is a plus
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - Palo Alto,CA - San Diego,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NJ - Trenton,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.