- Interprets day-to-day business objectives and prepares/executes operational practices/work programs. Ensures proper execution of processes by team
- Anticipates, identifies, and assesses complex issues/problems. Develops and implements a corresponding plan of action to bring the situation to resolution. Communicates changes to supervisor and assists other team leads with resolutions, as needed
- Reviews all incoming work for clarity, provides clear work directions, e.g., receives requests for assistance from the field, determines level of assistance required and responds appropriately
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required; demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manages workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
- May perform and/or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work (e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks) within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Identifies, documents, and reviews opportunities for team improvement in procedures/processes/standards to gain cost-effectiveness and efficiency; executes implementation of improvements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance or Accounting or Procurement
- Minimum 5 years of client interfacing relationship
- Minimum 3 years of supervisory or management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in BPO New Account Mobilization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve self sufficiently
- Experience in preparing and presenting financial variance reports, especially the ability to do presentations to groups
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.