- Minimum 4-6 years of SAP APO and or IBP implementation experience.
- At least 2 full lifecycle implementations*Project Management, SAP Manufacturing*
- Experienced Supply Chain Planning Professional that has experience working with clients to solve business issues supported through technology.
- Experience with Supply Chain planning processes SOP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics Planning, and Production Planning.
- Must have experience defining requirements as well as solutions to the requirements. Experience leading teams and building skills of others in the Supply Chain Planning business processes.
- Will be expected to interact with mid to senior level supply chain executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues.
- Will also be expected to participate in the delivery of the identified solution, primarily SAP planning solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on- and off-shore resources
- Minimum 1 year of [Industry] experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.