- Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
- Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
- Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
- Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
- Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
- At least 4 years of SAP Finance transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP S4 HANA Finance
- Must have strong Fixed Assets experience
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography.
- C-suite verbal, written and presentation abilities
- Experience managing teams of 3+, including offshore teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.