Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum three years full life-cycle project with Oracle HCM Cloud delivery experience currently working with Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Oracle Payroll Cloud implementation certification
- Minimum three years working with Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll work stream or sub- work stream lead on at least one project.
- Minimum three years of payroll implementation experience in Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, or Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Minimum three years or 2 full payroll projects with 5,000+ employees processed within Oracle Payroll Cloud.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of work experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Certification 2017
- Knowledge and hands on experience in configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full life-cycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
- Industry Certifications - Payroll certification for payroll back office operational manager responsibilities
- Join the leading Oracle HCM Cloud practice in North America and become a critical resource within a tightly aligned community of practice
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.