- U.S.Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3 years of marketing experience
- 2 years experience with Salesforce and data driven marketing, analytics & insights
- Experience with customer relationship management programs
- Experience in digital /social media marketing campaigns
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment
- Ability to translate marketing analytics into actionable approaches to drive results
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively across Marketing & Communications and other relevant Accenture teams, including the Global Health & Public Services digital team
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.